There is an interactive way to keep your patrons, friends and family safe around your swimming pool. Take part in the #PoolSafely Pledge ! Doing so is very easy. Simply pledge the following:
I pledge that I will…
- Designate a water watcher every single time children in my care are in or near the water.
- Make sure my kids know how to swim.
- As a parent or guardian, learn CPR.
- Always remove portable pool ladders when not in use.
- Ensure all permanent pools have a proper fence and gate and safer drain covers.
You can take things a step further by taking part in #PledgeItOn by encouraging those you know and love to participate.
Visit: https://www.poolsafely.gov/pledge/ to formally take the pledge. You’ll get a cool badge that we look forward to seeing as you share your selfies!